Thursday, September 17, 2009



i have a pretty bad head cold, and it's really bothering me.
i wish i didn't have to go to class today.
really, i just don't feel like being out and about at all.
luckily it's just a class work day.
so, i'm meeting up with my partner to discuss our author project.
we chose to do Lemony Snicket.
afterwards, i was kind of realizing that the book isn't truly written by LS, but by a man named Daniel Handler.
obviously i already knew this.
but, then i got to thinking that it would still be fun and neat to do the project as if lemony snicket IS the true author. because there's this whole crazy, fun, dark, mysterious story behind this fictional man.
i think it'd be a real creative way to go about the project.
as long as i can find thorough information on this man of mystery.

i haven't been working on my children's stories lately.
i've been pretty darn lazy.
but, i did think of another idea for a book. :)
also, i'm nixing the idea of a bakery.
i just decided to take my business ideas in another direction.
still excited for the possibility of someday having something.

in other news, it took me about FIFTY YEARS to figure out how to "download" the esther coombs schedule. which is probably one of the dumbest things that's ever happened to me. way to go, me.

have a lovely day! 



1 comment:

  1. it took me like a week! i just gave up on it and then i was like "oh, duh. just save the image." i felt stupid :).

    but i think filling it out did really help me to get my butt in gear.

    get well!

    ReplyDelete