Friday, September 25, 2009

i just put up my etsy shop, but i have no items listed yet.
but, you can find it under Tea Party Pretty.
i'll post about it more when it's actually, really, truly up and running.

i was out in my garage trying to find some old stuff, and i came across an old box that was filled with small items from my grandparents' wedding and also some old love letters between the two of them.
i only opened one to begin with because i saw my grandpa's signature and was curious.
and i read it.
and then, i saw a bunch more, but i felt a little nosy reading into them.
maybe some other time.

i have a work meeting tonight.
i hate going into work when i'm not working.
especially since these meetings are infamous for lasting hours.
i can't wait for the day that i'm my own boss.
tea party...please come alive soon! 
:)

2 comments:

  1. going in to work when you don't have to is the worst! my boss always thinks i want to stick around and chit-chat...but i don't. no way.

    that's really cute about your grandparents' love letters, but i would feel the same way--like i'm looking at something I shouldn't.

    tea party will happen! i have faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Etsy shop!

    Let us know when it's up and we'll all come visit :)

    ReplyDelete