Tuesday, September 15, 2009

more like lazy bones.

i'm lacking motivation, to an extreme.
i want to get this office/studio/workspace done, so badly!
but for whatever reason i just can't seem to motivate myself to get it done. :(
the room is incredibly cluttered. i don't even understand where half of this junk has come from!
and sometimes i can be such a packrat. even if i have absolutely NO use for something,
i'll think to myself, "well...maybe someday i'll need/want this."
it's a flaw i'm trying to kick.
currently, it's not working out to well. clearly.
chloe, my four year old sister, has more of an interest in getting this done than i do.
she's come down here at least five times now to ask if it's time to clean.
my recurring answer has been, "not quite yet."

i started reading this book, "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane."
it's a young adult novel, but i've had an interest in it for awhile now.
i borrowed it from my children's literature teacher.
and i'll probably count it towards my final project for the class.
(i have to read six young adult novels and review.)
so far, all i know about it is that it's about a china rabbit, named Edward Tulane.
and he is owned by a little girl by the name of Abilene Tulane.
(i looove the name Abilene.)

oh, speaking of names, i decided today that josh and i are naming our future son:
JUDE ELLIOTT.
i haven't told him yet.
but, you know, whatever.

things that: are pretty/i love/you should love too:

floral prints. 
adorable+inexpensive boots, courtesy of forever21.
cute coin purses.



and the lovely lady behind it.

4 comments:

  1. My sister got me the Edward Tulane book for Christmas this past year, and since it was so short I held out until I had a little time to relax and could read the whole thing....needless to say I ended up bawling into my Lush-purpled bath water.

    That book is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe those boots are from Forever21! I bet they don't have my size...also, we don't have a Forever21 here in Fort Collins! I don't know what I am going to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute books!

    i'll have to keep an eye out for that book.

    and, i am the queen of putting stuff off, so don't feel bad :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too sweet!
    lovely blog. :)
    xo, miss james.

    ReplyDelete