Tuesday, September 22, 2009

staycation is over.

i guess it had to end sometime, but it just feels too soon.
i want to spend every single moment with him.
i never get tired of him.
and i don't think he tires of me, either.
it was such a good weekend together.
he does so much for me, and cares so much about me.
i've never felt so loved by anyone before.
i loved staycation. :)

last night, i had my online meeting with Jill, of Lune Vintage.
it was the best!
she was such a help; very friendly, encouraging, and she really motivated me to get going on this seriously.
it's not that i haven't cared about it, i really have.
it's just that...i guess i've been a little nervous.
but now, the business has a name, Tea Party.
and with that, it feels more real. and i can see it happening a lot better.
i really think that Tea Party will be a great thing, and i absolutely cannot wait to bring her to life.

off to school!
and later, work. (for the first time in two weeks. i'm not ready for this.)

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time with your love :) I can't wait until I move back in with my boyfriend and we can try a staycation! It sounds like a great idea, and a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry your staycation is over :(. at least you got to relax for a bit!

    i'm sure you've probably mentioned what exactly your business is going to be, but i must have missed that--what is it?? because tea party is a super cute name and i need a super cute business idea to put the two together and be in awe over all the greatness.

    ReplyDelete